The King's School, Old Hall
Church Street, Grantham
A completely authentic Tudor grammar school endowed in 1528 by Bishop Foxe, Lord Privy Seal to both Henry VII and Henry VIII and now adjacent to the modern Kings School, Grantham's only boy's grammar school. Sir Isaac Newton was schooled in this very room, and left his signature on a window ledge in true schoolboy fashion! Lord Burghley was another famous old boy.
Access: This venue is on the ground floor.